Friday, November 21, 2008

Travel Woes

Sitting in DC in Reagan National Airport waiting for a flight to West Palm Beach at nearly 7:00pm on Friday night reminds me why I started to hate traveling at my last job. It's not the act of traveling that I dislike so much but the out-of-my control circumstances that occur while traveling that I've yet to become at ease with.

I should be in Philadephia right now waiting for a flight to Fort Lauderdale which is where my car is. But due to some inclement weather in Philly I was forced to reroute, and if I wanted to get home tonight as opposed to tomorrow at 2:00pm, I had to mae so with what the airlines offered me.

In an effort to lighten my mood I've decide to make a list of all the things positive about this experience. Here they are:

1) the internet - thanks to my Verizon Air Card

2) The "chicks of the DC airport" - there's something about a sexy woman in business attire. Can I get lap dances here?

3) The smell of Cinnabon - I may have to indulge

That's a sad list ay. I think my flight was moved. I have to run.

5 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Thanks a lot... now I am craving Cinnabon.

Casey Cook said...

Love ya Jonny A.

Unknown said...

Pull through my brother. You are my personal hero.

Anonymous said...

Wish you were here, Jon.

Anonymous said...

I miss you!